[Pythonmac-SIG] Mac User Python Newbies

Brendan Simons brendansimons at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 12 05:01:07 CET 2005

On 11-Feb-05, at 6:32 PM, Lou Pecora wrote:

> I don't really understand how your are doing the development.  You
> have to jump to a term window to run the script?

That was a big obstacle  against many of the text editors I tried to
use.  TextWrangler, however,  has good Python support, including cmd-r
to run the present script.   They've even written a parser for
traceback, so when I get a runtime error, TW drops me right where I
made the mistake.  Handy.

I used the Pythonmac IDE (forgot to list that), but as someone
mentioned, it's incompatible with wx.