[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Main Python on Mac version?

Nick Matsakis matsakis at mit.edu
Fri Feb 18 06:14:48 CET 2005

Jack wrote:

> This thread touches on something I've been wanting to do for some time
> now: add a "Which Python do I need" page to the website. I'd like to
> organise this by MacOS version, so people can quickly determine what
> they need.

So, is there any word on what version of Python will be shipping with
10.4?  Has a line of communication been worked out to ensure it is the
latest and greatest?  Apple's internal schedule is shrouded in mystery,
but there's a good chance that the ability to make changes at that level
has either passed or will pass in very short order.

Nick