[Pythonmac-SIG] Where to go for wxPython help & tutorials?

Chris Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 16 21:53:41 CEST 2005

Robert Kern wrote:
> I do interactive plotting with matplotlib all the time exactly as you
> describe.

Robert, do you have any small demo programs that do this? I think it
would be a good thing to have out there. Perhaps the embedded_in_wx
examples already do this, but I haven't checked them out. At the moment
I primarily use matplotlib for generating PNGs for the web.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov