[Pythonmac-SIG] ANN: Boa Constructor for OS X available

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sat Jun 18 02:21:51 CEST 2005

That's the .dmg dist of Python 2.4.1, and the unicode .dmg dist of
wxPython 2.6.0.1. Here are the app and frame Boa built and crashed
while trying to run:

=============================

#Boa:Frame:Frame1

import wx

def create(parent):
     return Frame1(parent)

[wxID_FRAME1] = [wx.NewId() for _init_ctrls in range(1)]

class Frame1(wx.Frame):
     def _init_ctrls(self, prnt):
         wx.Frame.__init__(self, style=wx.DEFAULT_FRAME_STYLE,
name='', parent=prnt, title='Frame1', pos=(320, 177), id=wxID_FRAME1,
size=(853, 473))

     def __init__(self, parent):
         self._init_ctrls(parent)

=============================

#!/usr/bin/env python
#Boa:App:BoaApp

import wx

import TestFrame

modules ={u'TestFrame': [1, 'Main frame of Application',
u'TestFrame.py']}

class BoaApp(wx.App):
     def OnInit(self):
         wx.InitAllImageHandlers()