[Pythonmac-SIG] PyXML 0.8.4 and expat byteorder

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Fri Feb 3 23:30:23 CET 2006

Here's the PyXML patch that gets expat byteorder from pyconfig.h.  I
don't know who the maintainer is nor do I have any interest in
subscribing to xml-sig (this CC will probably bounce, or get stuck in
mod queue for days/weeks/forever).  If you give a damn about PyXML
please make sure to get the patch to the right person.

I've never even installed the 4Suite stuff, so I'm not going to put
together a patch for that.  Such a patch should be roughly the same
as this one.