[Pythonmac-SIG] readline support for OS X Leopard

Noah Gift noah.gift at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 07:51:57 CEST 2007

I have been getting ready for the official leopard release in a few days,
and have been a bit worried about readline support.  I forgot what I did to
get it to work for IPython, which I absolutely cannot live without anymore.
Is there a plan for a Leopard binary that fixes readline, or can I help
someone prepare some documentation on getting readline working properly.  I
don't have a lot of time during the next couple of weeks to get into compile
hell, but if someone has any easy fix to get readline to work, I would
greatly appreciate it.