[Pythonmac-SIG] status pyobjc on osx

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Thu Jun 14 16:03:33 CEST 2012

I don't understand what you mean when you say that the included python libs no longer include pyobjc.  Pyobjc has never been part of the stdlib.

I'm working on a new release of pyobjc, either later this month or just after the release of osx 10.8.

One last question: how do you import the CoreGraphics functionality, "import CoreGraphics" or "import Quartz"?

Ronald

Sent from my iPad