[SciPy-user] scipy.optimize.anneal - problem with lower and upper

william ratcliff william.ratcliff at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 05:35:56 EDT 2009

Or if you want, I can post my ansatz again, which will respect bounds on the
parameters, which I really think is what most people expect.  Basically, if
a montecarlo step would go outside of the box defined by the upper and lower
bounds on the parameters, I stay at the current location and try again the
next turn to see if I move.
Cheers,
William

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 4:09 AM, Scott Sinclair <scott.sinclair.za at gmail.com