[SciPy-User] Float32 FFT

Jochen Schroeder cycomanic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 00:11:31 EST 2010

On 02/03/10 02:43, David Baddeley wrote:
> Thanks David & Sebastian,
>
> will look into the scipy trunk & priithon options. Alternatively might find the motivation to dust off some old fftw3 based code I've got floating round which should in theory be a little faster (I'm doing multiple FFTs of the same size, with the potential to do the memory allocation and plan generation just once at the start).
>
> cheers,
> David

Hi David,

I've written a python wrapper around fftw3 in ctypes. It has quite a
pythonish interface around the way of doing things in fftw3 (using plans).
I'm planning to rewrite the detection of the c-library, before I do a release
but you can find the code at http://launchpad.net/pyfftw

Cheers
Jochen