[SciPy-User] Status of TimeSeries SciKit

Tim Michelsen timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de
Wed Jul 27 18:31:58 EDT 2011

Hello all,
similar to Dharhas, I was a strong user of the time series scikit from
the very beginning.
Since most of my code for meteorological data evaluations is based on
it, I would be happy to receive infomation on the conclusion and how I
need to adjust my code to upkeep with new developments.

> </sigh>
> Let's wait a bit and see how missing/ignored values are getting supported, shall we ?
How does Pandas deal with missing values?

This pages:
http://pandas.sourceforge.net/missing_data.html?highlight=missing
Is empty

The convenient support for missing data (once date converterters were
out) in timeseries helps a lot to quickly deal with measurement logs or
incomplete data.

Best regards,
Timmie