[SciPy-User] qHull zero division error, scipy 0.10.1, linux

David Baddeley david_baddeley at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 7 18:24:52 EDT 2012

Many thanks for taking the time to look at this. Was hoping someone had already come across it, but seems I'm out of luck. Having delved into the internals of qHull before in a separate project I don't relish the prospect. Am beginning to suspect there is some funny compiler problem/interactions with old numpy/scipy verisons as an extension module of mine (using the numpy c api) which previously ran fine is now also failing. Will try downloading the tarballs and compiling from them after deleting any previous versions rather than using easy_install.

cheers,
David