[Soap-Python] soaplib: WSDL -> Python mapping issues

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 15:32:29 CET 2010

Status update: This issue has delayed the soaplib 2.0 beta release.
Chris Austin  is working on fixes related to WSDL generation
(specifically involving multiple services and ports); hopefully the
problem can be solved without adding support for fixed WSDL, which is
a bigger project we'd like to save for later.