[Soap-Python] Using rpclib with wsdl containing namespaced messages
suraj at barkale.com
Fri May 18 12:06:43 CEST 2012
Burak Arslan <burak.arslan at ...> writes:
> On 05/17/12 19:59, Suraj Barkale wrote:
> > I can not use the auto-generated wsdl since there are other clients out
> > that
> > follow the wsdl. Other clients create SOAP envelops similar to suds.
> ah. you should've said that earlier. check this again, it's working now.
I got an exception (suds.TypeNotFound: Type not found:
'tns:SendCalcMessageResult') in suds client. It turned out suds was expecting a
bare xml and rpclib was adding an extra element.
I added _body_style='bare' and _soap_body_style='document' to SendCalcMessage()
decorator. However, it caused a crash as ComplexModelBase.alias contains
undefined 'ClassAlias'. Replacing ClassAlias by something that works has proved
beyond my abilities. :(
> > I shall try to provide a patch that either ignores namespaces or adds extra
> > namespace support.
> patch the docs instead :)
I shall certainly provide some once I wrap my head around the code.
Thanks & Regards,
More information about the Soap