[spambayes-dev] More CVS branch/tags questions

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Dec 2 19:54:42 EST 2003

> If you could make me a copy, that would be fantastic.  At the
> moment I'm
> stuck either testing whatever Mark throws my way or running
> from source
> only.  I suppose I could just install VC++ (we have some sort of site
> license here, I gather), but I really can't be bothered <wink>.

I threw together a py2exe binary for Tony yesterday.  Let me know if anyone
else wants it.

[As an aside, but useful for people who want to build *everything* from
sources, it is now possible to build win32all itself via a distutils script.
This should mean that given the source to SpamBayes, win32all and py2exe, a
single automated build procedure to churn out all distribution types should
be possible.]

Mark.