[spambayes-dev] sb_unheader.py bug?
tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat Jul 24 02:51:51 CEST 2004
> I thought I saw some checkins related to
> a change in Python 2.4. Could this be another manifestation
> of that problem? Any clues appreciated.
I realise that you've found the problem already, but in case it's of use to
I've done a little bit of 2.4a1 testing with the Outlook plug-in and
sb_server. I found a few problems (mostly with SpamBayes, but one with
Python, which already has a fix checked in) with sb_server, but it appears
to work ok now. I'll do a bit more testing when I get the chance - for one,
I'm interested in seeing if the new FeedParser's invalid information (for
malformed messages) can be used in the tokenizer, and whether this helps
The only problems I've found so far have been with the web interface or with
spambayes.Message, so if the script doesn't use that, then I have no idea :)
More information about the spambayes-dev