[spambayes-dev] Translation in french - source documents locations

Paul Philipon-Dollet ppdollet at free.fr
Mon Apr 11 14:01:22 CEST 2005

Hi,

Further to my last email, I've tried to locate spambayes documents that need
to be translated in french.

In the directory "[cvs] / spambayes / spambayes / languages / fr_FR", I've
found some documents that would require rewriting but are already
translated.

Same for Dialogs and LS messages subdirectories.

As I'm not familiar yet with SourceForge processes, I'd appreciate to have
direct links to the good documents and/or directories.

Can you help ?

Best regards,

Paul,