[Spambayes] DBRunRecoveryError: (-30982 possible cause

Stephen F. Harper sharper at attglobal.net
Tue Nov 4 10:53:53 EST 2003

I have the error message
>DBRunRecoveryError: (-30982, 'DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database
>recovery -- fatal region error detected; run recovery')

I think I can cause this reliably by clicking the train button and while
the programming is training, exiting the "web page" in the browser.  If you
are training a "large" number of messages (~50 or so), it takes some amount
of time.  With my short attention span, I sometimes forget and try to open
another web page, at this point I get a corrupted database.
Hope this helps some....
Thanks for the great work!!!

Stephen F. Harper

Stephen F. Harper