[Spambayes] Need assistance. Trying to make an Outlook binary
install from source.
brown at dui-dwi.com
Wed Oct 13 19:17:44 CEST 2004
I have done the following steps that are in the wiki on how to do this:
1) Get SpamBayes source from cvs (Updated this morning)
2) Install Python (2.3.4)
3) Install the Python Win32 extensions (pywin32-203.win32-py2.3.exe)
4) Install McMillan Installer (latest version) or py2exe
5) Install InnoSetup (isetup-4.2.7.exe)
6) The required scripts are in the Outlook2000/Installer directory, or
This is where I'm stuck however. The readme in the Outlook2000/Installer
directory says to execute the following to create the 'dist' and
I'm new to Python and I have no idea how to perform this last step. I don't
even know if my SpamBayes source directory is set to path in Python.
More information about the Spambayes