[Spambayes] retrain from scratch

Jeff Szymanski jszyman3 at merr.com
Fri Mar 18 17:48:02 CET 2005

I've made SpamBayes 1.03 training mistakes using the sb_server program and
want to retrain from scratch.  Short of uninstalling/reinstalling the whole
program, how do I do this?

I already wiped-out the pop3proxy-ham/spam/unknown-caches and retrained
attempting to keep the ham and spam folders equal.  Is it actually the huge
(10,552,992 DB file type) hammie.db file in C:\WINDOWS\Application
Data\SpamBayes\Proxy\ that I have to reset?  And if so, how?

Thanks in advance.