[Spambayes] Enable/Disable Macros Message on Outlook Startup

Edward A. Sunada, CPA eascpa at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Mar 27 23:39:13 CEST 2005

When I start Outlook 2002 and I select an email for deletion as spam or
recover from spam, I receive a Microsoft Outlook dialogue box with the
message "ThisOutlookSession contains macros"  "Macros may contain viruses.
It is usually safe to disable macros, but if the macros are legitimate, you
might lose some functionality.", then I have to select "disable macros",
"enable macros" or "more info".  What is this message referring to & how can
I get this to quit showing up?  It only occurs on the first time use of
SpamBayes in Outlook 2002.  Whether I select disable or enable macros is
immaterial, the message does not show up again until I exit Outlook and
restart Outlook again.

Any guidance or solution would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Edward A. Sunada, CPA
56 Hoomalu Street
Pearl City, Hawaii  96782-1824
Phone:  (808) 456-5715
Facsimile:  (808) 456-5715
email:  eascpa at hawaii.rr.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail
transmission and any attachment is confidential and remains the property of
Edward A. Sunada, CPA until it is received by the intended recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient, please note that use, further transmission
or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify eascpa at hawaii.rr.com as
soon as possible, and delete it from your computer without retaining any
copies.
Thank you for your cooperation.