[Spambayes] donations

Dewitts Media dcs at dewitts.biz
Fri Jul 13 07:09:50 CEST 2007

  Hey I am a big fan of open source donations, the reason being is because I wouldn't have my company today if it wasn't for the open source community that has helped me out so much, but I was interested in making a donation to you, but will my company url be showed that I made a donation?

 I'm also raising a project for all open source communities, and I'm going to donate to numerous places with the money that I raise, cause I just feel like this can be in return for the wonderful community that has helped me with so much!

DeWitt's Media "Internet Marketing and Designs that Effectively Build your Brand"
Serving Clients World Wide
765-274-6877

Rank Higher in The Search Engines Buy Contextual Links Now!

Get Paid To Blog, $10 Dollars Per Post

SEO Services, Article Submissions, and Custom Programming.