[Tkinter-discuss] Unicode characters in canvas postscript

Vasilis Vlachoudis Vasilis.Vlachoudis at cern.ch
Tue Mar 20 08:18:38 CET 2007

Dear All,

I want to add "print to postscript" functionality on my program. I have
used the "postscript" method of Canvas, and it works nicely apart from
all no-latin (Unicode) characters. On the screen appear Ok but on the
postscript are replaced by question marks ?.

Is it possible to print non-latin characters on the postscript generated
from the Canvas, or it is only limited to latin (ASCII) characters?

Thanks in advance

Vasilis