[Tutor] trying to learn python

Steven Gilmore Steven Gilmore" <srGilmore@sprintmail.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 01:03:53 -0400

 I hope you guys/gals can help me out.  You see, I'm trying to learn python
but there is a catch.  I have a physical disability which makes it
impossible to hold, much less flip through, a book.  I was hoping /wondering
where I can get books in some sort of alternative format that I can read it
on screen.  If anybody has any ideas or know somebody who does please post a
reply.  I've read the Python Tutorial that comes with the interpreter.

Another issue of mine is I have to use dictation software (DragonDictate).
Does anybody know of any sources of information on programming by voice?

Thanks in advance,
Steven Gilmore