[Tutor] Help !!!

D-Man dsh8290@rit.edu
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:24:10 -0500

(HTML mail is bad -- it is very hard to read the message between all
those <..> tags, if you can please set it to Plain Text only)

There is the python tutorial on www.python.org.  If you have specific
questions (like How do I ...?, or Why won't .. work?) we can answer
them.  Your question is a bit too vague.  What are your specific
examples supposed to do?

If you want to let people run the interpreter interactively through
their web browser I would recommend looking at Jython.  Jython is the
interpreter implemented in Java instead of C.  Python code run by
jython has full access to all the Java libraries.  You could create an
applet that will run the interpreter in a user's browser.

-D