[Tutor] Need Python Images

Tesla Coil tescoil@irtc.net
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:45:13 -0600

On 15 Feb 2001, Tim Johnson wrote:
> I'm doing an online class on Programming using python.
> I'd appreciate being pointed towards images (preferably
> gifs) displaying python.  They will help to dress up the
> content

There's two or three images in http://www.python.org/pics/
I'm not certain are used in any html page on the site--like
kick_camels_butt.gif and pythondo.gif.  I took pythonHi.gif,
did various snazzy stuff with it--not all extant and none of
it published on the web, but easy enough to whip up again
if you'd want 'em in email attachments ... or if R.A. decides
to add a gallery for collecting Python propaganda images.  ;)