[Tutor] Tkinter Question

Harry Kattz gibbs05@flash.net
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:49:07 -0600

Greetings Alan & All,

Alan, I understand from this that you believe a modification to Tk itself
would have to be made?  I'm a bit surprised too.

I guess my next step, unless Alan has already tried this, would be to post
this question in comp.lang.tcl and see if anyone speaks up.  I'm also
considering e-mailing Fredrik Lundh about this topic to see what he knows.
Does anyone know if he's a friendly sort?  Alan, have you already tried that
route also?

A cursory glance at comp.lang.tcl revealed something called TkTable!!!  A
Tkinter table widget would be much more useful than that little icon. :-)

Thanks,
Sam