[Tutor] reading configuration file

Eur van Andel eur at fiwihex.nl
Tue Nov 11 16:57:51 EST 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:41:00 -0800 (PST), Danny Yoo
<dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:

>> >P.S: In the future send emails *also* to the Tutor list. That way all
>> >the participants can chime in and, hopefully, learn something.
>> I replied. I see now that replying doesn't work on the tutor mailing
>> list. Why?
>
>Hmmm... what email client are you using?  Good email clients these days
Agent 1.8

>have a "reply to all" command that's specifically designed for things like
>mailing lists.
I hate "reply to all" especially if "out-of-office" bots do that.
Good email clients have reply to all default off.

If I reply to all, I send mail to the poster and the list. Is that the way I
should do it? I'm used to mailing list where everything goes through the list.

--
Ir. E.E. van Andel, Fine Wire Heat Exchangers, Fiwihex B.V. www.fiwihex.com
Wierdensestraat 74, NL-7604 BK  Almelo, The Netherlands   eur at fiwihex.nl
phone +31-546-491106  fax +31-546-491107  mobile +31-653-286573