[Tutor] Why I can't use scipy.plt.plot?

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 24 13:48:41 EST 2003

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, W. Xu wrote:

> I installed Python-2.2.3, win32all-162, wxPythonWIN32-2.4.2.4u-Py22,
> Numeiric-22.0.win32-py2.2, SciPy-0.2.0_alpha_210.4077.win32-py2.2
>
> but when I used scipy.plt.plot, an system error came out. I am just
> learning how to use plt and gplt, and not necessarily use plt.

Hello,

This is somewhat of a specialized question; we may be able to help you,
but you may have better results if you ask help from the folks at the
SciPy User mailing list:

    http://www.scipy.org/site_content/MailList

The folks there all should have experience installing SciPy, so they're
probably the best people to ask about your installation problem.

When you ask the SciPy folks, can you be more specific what you mean by a
system error?  Do a cut-and-paste of the error message; this will help
make it easier to figure out what is happening.

Good luck to you!