[Tutor] Error While installing Thuban!!

sweet cute saadijani at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:21:52 EST 2004

Hi,
I am Adnan Younas from Malaysia, I was having problems while installing
thuban pre-requsites its ok now for some things but now i m facing problems
with Pysqlite and thuban when i give the command "python setup.py buildl" or
"python setup.py Install" or "python setup.py Install_local" it gives me
error of " command 'cl.exe' failed: No such file or directory"..............
can any one pls help me in this regard.....i'll be thankfull for any help in
this regard.....waiting for reply,
bye.
Adnan Younas
MS Student ("GIS")
Information System Department,
Faculty of computer Science and Information System,
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia