[Tutor] Re: Are you allowed to shoot camels? [kinda OT]

Smith, Jeff jsmith at medplus.com
Fri Feb 4 22:36:44 CET 2005

Roel,

That was well put.  Too many people complain about certain language
features because of the way they are abused independent of whether or
not they have any value when used properly.  In that case it's throwing
the baby out with the bath-water...and won't achieve anything since bad
programmers will be bad programmers no matter how much you try and
constrain them.  And in doing so you manage to prevent good programmers
from creating clear conscise statements that exactly express the logic
that they are trying to impliment.

Jeff