[Tutor] question about serial coms

nephish nephish at xit.net
Mon Nov 14 19:51:05 CET 2005

Yeah, i am using pyserial, i think, in debian its called python serial
and i use import serial to get things going.
Really easy, just wanted to know about this stuff before i start
scrambling this like so many eggs.

i will not be using two different scripts, but likely two threads in the
same script. not sure i really get what select() is all about

great link by the way, thanks.
shawn