[Tutor] Do I have to initialize TKInter before I can use it?

Hugo González Monteverde hugonz-lists at h-lab.net
Tue Nov 15 05:01:01 CET 2005

Hi Nathan,

The interactive interpreter is your friend. I just displayed a simple
dialog without creating a  Tkinter App, complete with a mailoop or
anything.

But I won't tell you how... you need to import the module and then use
one of its functions. But you need to try it yourself (be aware that
this module only gives you basic dialogs, like a text message ona
little window with an 'Accept' button...)

Remember that you can use the dir() function and the help() function on
the interactive interpreter.

Hugo

\