[Tutor] mysql store directory information

Tiago Saboga tiagosaboga at terra.com.br
Fri Apr 7 04:36:08 CEST 2006

Em Qui 06 Abr 2006 23:10, R. Alan Monroe escreveu:
> > Em Qui 06 Abr 2006 15:41, Danny Yoo escreveu:
> >
> > model for that. But I want also to able to find these files, which are on
> > removable media (cds and dvds). As I'll have to store where's the file, I
> > thought I could as well store some other basic infos, at least the size
> > (I really don't know yet what else could be useful later).
>
> You could cheat and just use "Cathy" from this site:
> http://rvas.webzdarma.cz/

Looks like an interesting piece of software, but as far as I can see it's only
for windows and it's not open-source (and hence, not portable). And it still
lacks some nice features I'd like to have. Finally, I chose this project
because I'll use tools I want to learn. So I'll stick with it ;-)

Thanks!

TIago.