[Tutor] Multiple buttons, One callback (fwd)

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Sat Aug 5 01:00:48 CEST 2006

Michael Lange wrote:
> [...]
You have to bind the current value of a in the lambda, otherwise all the
callbacks will use the final value of a. One way to do this is with a
default argument to the lambda:

  identicalbutton=Button(frame2,text="=",command=lambda a=a : makeidentical(a))

Another way is with a separate function such as make_callback in the original post.

Kent