[Tutor] All of Kermit's E-Mails

Brian van den Broek broek at cc.umanitoba.ca
Fri Aug 18 04:38:49 CEST 2006

Kermit Rose said unto the world upon 17/08/06 02:38 PM:

> Now if I can only get Thunderbird to quit treating the up and down arrow
> as a page up or page down,
> whenever it's at the top line or bottom line of what it thinks is a page.

Hi Kermit,

I'm glad you've given Thunderbird a try and that you seem to have
taken all of the advice in the right spirit.

I'm not sure what you mean by a `page' in the context of email. Could
you describe the exhibited and expected behaviour in a bit more detail?

For now, have you tried clicking in the message body and then using
the arrows? (That's all I've got.)

You might also what to try the mozilla support forums and knowledge base.

Best,

Brian