[Tutor] Query to the tutor mailing list

John Fouhy john at fouhy.net
Thu Aug 24 23:32:24 CEST 2006

On 25/08/06, Joe Gamman <j.gamman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, would appreciate any comments on the idea.

It seems like the sort of thing you find in textbooks or "learn to
program" books -- most books of this nature have suitable exercises at
the end of each chapter, or spread throughout each chapter.  Also,
creating good problems seems to me like it would be a difficult thing
to do, without plagiarising existing works.

Have you tried looking at programming books, or online tutorials (eg,
Alan Gauld's?  Or I think "How to think like a computer scientist"
uses python.)?

--
John.