[Tutor] interested in python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Tue Aug 29 12:41:20 CEST 2006

Hi Conrad,

Welcome to the tutor list.

>I am just wondering if I would be able to hire a tutor to learn
>Python or

We come free.

> not, I know there is a tutorial, but I dont seem to be learning
> throught
> tuturials,

OK, The way this list works is you pick one (or more!) tutorials
and try to work through them. When you hit something you
don't understand you ask a question on the list and  whoever
thinks they know the answer will send a reply.

The questions can be specific to code:

"here's what I wrote but it doesn't work - Here is the error
message I got"
- it's very important to include the error messages!

or conceptual, eg:

"I don't understand how parameters work with functions..."

> my questions is there any tutors Online

This list operates online only

> i reside in  Canada , Ontario , Brampton.

And the internet renders that irrelevant :-)

Regards from Scotland,

Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site