[Tutor] Python interpreter/Xemacs and the py-execute-buffer

Francesco Queirolo francescoqueirolo at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 08:46:37 CET 2006

Greetings,

I have been using Xemacs 21.4 Patch 13 on Windows XP with Python 2.4.2 (final). Whenever I try to run a script inside the xemacs window using: C-c C-c I get the following: Opening output file: Invalid argument, C:\Documents and Settings\jkat\Local Settings\Temp;C:\Devel\emacsk2AS2x

and of course my code doesn't pop the output up to the xemacs screen. The last part of the error message "k2AS2x" is different every time. I have already re-installed xemacs and am rather baffled after creating folders called Devel and temp as well.

Thanks,
Francesco

Francesco Queirolo
(+1)505.661.2670