[Tutor] Simulate Input from mouse and keyboard?

Ars aguffabuff at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 06:44:46 CET 2006

Is there a way to control the mouse cursor's position so I can tell it to move to X,Y position on the screen and click or double click automatically?

Also, how can you simulate input from the keyboard?

I'd like to be able have a program that can call up a webpage, click on a text box and type into it as though a person was actually doing it.

I know this is kinda an obtuse way of getting things done, but I think it'd be neat to be able to do it that way.

So to recap (this is for windows btw):

1. How do you control the cursor relative to the entire screen, not just locked inside the program's own window.

2. How do you simulate mouse clicks/doubleclicks.

3. How do you emulate keyboard input as though a real person is typing.