[Tutor] [OT] ETL Tools

Bob Gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Tue Apr 17 00:31:05 CEST 2007

I responded on 3/30, but did not hear back from you, so I thought I'd
try again:

Stephen Nelson-Smith wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone know of any ETL (Extraction, Transformation, Loading)
> tools in Python (or at any rate, !Java)?

I have under development a Python tool that is based on IBM's CMS
Pipelines. I think it would be suitable for ETL. It would help me to see
a sample of the raw data and a more detailed description of "process,
aggregate, group-by". Perhaps your application is the nudge I need to
bring this tool to life.

Let me know what you think of this positive, neutral, negative. I'm
trying to gather momentum and interest. Your response will help.

--
Bob Gailer
510-978-4454