[Tutor] IDE / development environment

Rohan Deshpande rohan.deshpande at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 10:51:10 CEST 2007

Hey guys,

I've been using Linux for a long time but this is my first foray into app
development.  Therefore, I have never had to properly set up a development
environment for myself.  I am partial to vim as an editor, and have
configured it for the python templating language i'm using with Pylons
called Mako, as well as using python.vim.  However, I have not figured out
how to do file management in a productive manner, quickly switching between
files.

What does everyone use as their development environment for Python,
particularly web dev?

Thanks much.

Always looking for a faster way,
Rohan