[Tutor] IDE / development environment

Vince Teachout teachv at taconic.net
Sun Apr 22 17:36:49 CEST 2007

Alan Gauld wrote:
> Having said that I do appreciate that web mail tools in particular
> are often quite brain-dead and make Reply All hard to find - I
> recently got caught out by a web tool that hasd ReplyAll as
> its default and I wound up sending to the list when I intended
> sending to the sender!!

I have a cousin who inadvertantly sent some extremely juicy personal
information to our family mailing list because of that same problem.
Can the list be set to set the FROM to be from the list, instead of from
the original FROM?  That way clicking reply replies to the list, and you
have to make an extra effort (reply all) to reply to the orignal sender,
as well.   It may not be standard, but it sure makes it a lot easier.

I actually sympathize with the original poster - it is annoying to get 2
copies of the email.  I just found his solution to be even MORE
annoying, after a while.  :-|

--
Vince Teachout
Caracal Software