[Tutor] IDE / development environment

Rikard Bosnjakovic rikard.bosnjakovic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 02:21:40 CEST 2007

On 4/22/07, Vince Teachout <teachv at taconic.net> wrote:

> I just twit-filtered him.  I got tired of his one line robotic complaint
> in MY mailbox.

Good for you, because as long as this list keeps being braindead about
not adding reply-to-tags (i.e. forever) I'm piping it back in here.

And now, Alan, see the charm of "reply all": this mail gets three
recipients: the list and two persons on the list, meaning they both
will get two copies. The next person replying this mail will add it up
to another person, and in the final step there is no need for the list
anymore, because everyone is in the CC-field.

Isn't that beauty?

--
- Rikard - http://bos.hack.org/cv/