[Tutor] Learning about callbaks

Michael Bernhard Arp Sørensen michaelarpsorensen at stevnstrup.dk
Wed Jan 2 15:06:33 CET 2008

Hi again.

On Jan 2, 2008 2:25 PM, Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at btinternet.com> wrote:

> > I did some research, reading and test last night and I finally got
> > it
> > working.
>
> Sorry, but you didn't! However you are very nearly there...

Darn. :-(

I've read what to wrote about the *parentheses*. I see why I was wrong in my
premature assumption. but I fail to understand why it did work.

Anyway, I removed the parentheses from the game method and added it in the
userinput method. It still works. Do I dare say that I'm "there" now? :-)

Thanks a lot for this test of my humility and for your effort.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards

Michael B. Arp Sørensen
Programmør / BOFH
I am /root and if you see me laughing you better have a backup.