[Tutor] results not quite 100 percent yet

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 31 09:19:43 CET 2008

"bhaaluu" <bhaaluu at gmail.com> wrote

> how to program a TAG in Python. My goal is to code
> the game in POOP

POOP????

> I fixed enough typos in two of the games in the book
> to get them running in a GWBASIC interpreter on an
> old 286 DOS computer.

Why not run it on a modern computer under QBASIC
which, last time I looked, was still being shipped with
Win98 and NT4 - dunno about XP/Vista. But there are
several unofficial download sites on the web too. And
the QBASIC IDE is much nicer than GWBASIC

Thats why the original version of my tutorial useed
QBASIC as one of its languages. It came for free
with Windows.

HTH,

--
Alan Gauld