[Web-SIG] Next steps...

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Fri Nov 14 23:21:18 EST 2003

Discussion seems to have died down (though I didn't notice any
consensus about auth toolkits...).  I suggest we review the items on
the list.  The next logical step would be to elaborate what each list
item means, in terms of both design and the work estimate.  I know
that some folks have working code for some of these items.

I'm going to be mainly offline next week, but I'll try to catch up
the following week.  My list is posted at

  http://www.parc.com/janssen/web-sig/needed.html

Please remind me of things I've missed or gotten wrong.  Thanks!

Bill