[Web-SIG] Running python cgi script
jlowery at m2is.com
Wed Dec 8 01:16:55 CET 2004
I'm trying to get MoinMoin Wiki server installed on IIS 6.0, but am hung up on getting the moin.cgi script to execute. Yes, I have read and followed the directions in the INSTALL.html document, including:
1) appended the site-packages directory to sys.path
2) added virtual directory 'wiki', pointing to htdocs directory
3) added virtual directory 'mywiki', pointing to wiki instance directory
4) configured the virtual directory in IIS above to run "c:\python23\python.exe" -u %s %s on .cgi extensions
5) set Web Service Extensions to allow unknown cgi extensions
Added some logging statements to a log file at the top of moin.cgi, just to see if it was executing at all (runs fine from the command line, btw). Apparently not: getting a "CGI Error: The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers", and no log is generated. Funny thing is that if I remove the "-u %s %s" from the cgi extension setup (4), I get a timeout error instead. Looks like IIS knows about the CGI mapping, but is not running the python interpreter.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Web-SIG