[Web-SIG] Config system

Dave Warnock david at sundayta.com
Sun Nov 28 15:06:55 CET 2004

Ian,

> I've been doing some more work on a config file loader, part of WSGIKit:
> svn://colorstudy.com/trunk/WSGIKit
>
> It's in wsgikit.config -- lazyloader in particular.
>
> It has some features that I think are useful:

Sounds cool. My feeling is that we should have a defined standard
behaviour (format of configuration file, consistent appearance of the
results inside a wsgi application etc) and then allow a variety of
implementations.

So can what you and Phillip are doing and merge out of that something so
that the choice of config implementation does not require changing
configuration file or application.

By the way your webserver at colorstudy seems to be down.

Regards

Dave
--
Dave Warnock: http://42.blogs.warnock.me.uk