[Web-SIG] ANN: WSGIUtils 0.7
colin at owlfish.com
Sun Dec 4 15:46:14 CET 2005
I've release WSGIUtils 0.7. This is a minor update, but with at one
notable fix. Here's what's changed:
- Added minimal support for SetupTools.
- Changed "error.timeout" to "socket.timeout".
- Changed package name from "WSGI Utils" to "WSGIUtils" for greater
compatibility with other tools.
The package can be found at http://www.owlfish.com/software/wsgiutils/
WSGIUtils is a package of standalone utility libraries that ease the
development of simple WSGI programs. The package is divided into two
main components which can be used individualy or in combination:
* wsgiServer is a multi-threaded WSGI web server based on
* wsgiAdaptor is a simple WSGI application that provides basic
authentication, signed cookies and persistent sessions.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Web-SIG