[Web-SIG] http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Sun Nov 29 04:17:00 CET 2009

Personally, if the author/maintainer of any library claims it is
maintained/up-to-date, I say trust them.  Most people are pretty honest
about the status of their projects.  But it does require a positive response
to really make this claim.

Ian Bicking  |  http://blog.ianbicking.org  |
http://topplabs.org/civichacker